Re: NO LBC - Shipping question

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Shipping question
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:44:15 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I learned that too but I also learned how to overpack fragile pieces... I
sell enough stuff on eBay to get it figured out. Only had one damage claim
so far... But, I made out like a bandit on that too! Sold an MGB trunk lid
for $45 + shipping. Had it insured for $100. They paid the $100 + shipping.
I found another trunk lid in a boneyard for $35 and sent it to the buyer.
Everybody happy!

I sent things like windshields across the country without problems since I
adopted the "pack it like they're gonna drag it behind the truck" theory.
You should have seen the packing job I did on a set of rear window glass for
an MGA coupe! Wow, it was a work of art...

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget (running quite well now)
1976 Midget (flatliner - signed donor card just in time)