'62 Midget for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: '62 Midget for sale
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:46:51 -0700
The fellow I sold the '62 Midget to a couple years ago has a job that keeps
him on an airplane most of the time and he hasn't had any time to drive the
car in the last year+. He's decided he wants to sell it, so if anyone is
interested, please contact me offlist. Because I know the car, He's asked
me to assist him in finding a buyer that will appreciate the car as he's
too busy even to deal with that. He has a brand new wood steering wheel and
a brand new Caribou Canvas top, neither of which have ever been installed.
The car needs little to nothing to enjoy.

Pictures are available here.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/62midget.htm

Contact me at  pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com for details.

Gerard