Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:05:34 -0400
David,

Sorry, but I don't quite get the idea yet, though I do understand
synchros. Is it that you have a Datsun 5-speed in your car and it
crunches with synthetic yet does not crunch with mineral oil? That
is, you've tested both ways on a new or newly refurbished Datsun
5-speed transmission. I ask because I learned to drive in a
relatively new Datsun 210, and even back then, way before synthetics
were used, the tranny in my car crunched. Of course, I was
_learning_, so that my have had something to do with it!  :)

Thanks,

Jeff