Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:10:34 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't give up on the MTL yet.  We've run it exclusively in our "classic"
BMWs.  Completely eliminated a 1-2 upshift graunch and a 3-2 downshift
graunch on my son's 83 320is with over 200k winter and summer in greater
Boston. It's pretty much common knowledge on the older BMW boards that this
is the stuff to use

Rick