Re: Heater control valve fitting

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Heater control valve fitting
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:49:17 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Man, sure wouldn't do that here in the southeast! I really
need what little "fresh" air I can blow into the passenger
compartment on these 90 degree days.

I also, during the 8-10 warm months here, bypass the heater
core by running a hose directly from the front to the heater
control valve. Works great, keeps the coolant flowing past
#4, and lets the heater core stay cool.

chuck