stereo amplifiers? no lbc

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: stereo amplifiers? no lbc
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:39:05 -0400
i'm in the market for an amp for my tow vehicle(the lust bus).    i got some
great speakers for the rear at an auction a little while back and now need
an amp to drive them.  anyone have an amp they are not using that is
considered out dated by todays "if it's not less than 3 months old it is
junk" high tech stereo crowd?   hey frank, anything your son might have or
his friends?    i'm not a picky stereo person when it comes to brands and
supposed unit quality.....as long as it works?
free?  cheap?   what's gathering dust on your shelf?  reply to me directly
as i figure this is not something the rest of the world would be interested
in.

chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net