Quickie Brake ??

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Quickie Brake ??
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:14:25 -0400
Quick, Which side of the brake shoes does the top spring in the rear
brakes go? Outboard or inboard.

I am doing the rear brakes in the Midget today and this one has always
puzzled me. Currently they are between the shoes and the backing plate,
but this always struck me as wrong. But on the other side there does
not seem to be enough room to clear the hub. Been a while since I done
this and I don't want to do it over for screwing up ;-) OF disease
setting in again.

Larry

--

Larry Macy