Re: Update on Lost 1500 Head

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Update on Lost 1500 Head
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
By the way El Roberto,,when is my shipment
to arrive of this "pirated" MS OFFICE SOFTWARE??
Am I gonna have to worry about it GETTING lost
or broken?? You did wrap it properly?? YES?

And just what makes an old "antique" golf club
so speical that you would consider insuring it and
not my precious software???

Bobbie
It best be on its way,,right!