Re: Update on Lost 1500 Head

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Update on Lost 1500 Head
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:47:36 -0400
Cc: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

>I paid for insurance, but I don't know how much the seller put on the head. I
>am of the attitude that if I pay for something and do not receive it, it is
>between the seller and his chosen shipper. I would not have chosen FedEx in
>the first place. I am protected to some degree by my credit card company, at
>least that is the attitude I received from them. Also a head is what they
>shipped, a head is what I should receive. But you are right--money is most
>likely what they will eventually come up with, and not the head.

David,

I think it's highway robbery that we must pay for "insurance" from these
shipping companies.  We are required to pay them "extra" to "insure"
that they will do the job they charged us for in the first place.
That's like me charging extra to "insure" the photographs I produce will
be visible.

Don't get me started........

Kevin V.