Re: Car problem Non LBC

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car problem Non LBC
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:12:48 -0400
those darn serpentine belt tensioners do weaken over time.   it might be
time for a new tensioner .  it also might be the belt has stretched and on
top of the it might be glazed and just a new belt will fix the problem?
if i recall those darn tensioners are not "cheap"  at all!

chuck
just some thoughts on the situation?