Re: a chuck's weight update no LBC 453lbs to 284lbs!

Subject: Re: a chuck's weight update no LBC 453lbs to 284lbs!
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 04:51:21 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I never have like those charts either! Mine said 176 lbs and I worked real hard
to get 185.
Didn't like the way I looked or felt,I now am healthy and tote just a bit of
wiggle in the middle at 220 lbs. I once was heavier around 285 and was tested at
18% body fat! I was still told that 176 was my ideal weight. I always wondered
where the rest of the loss was suppose to come from!
Bruce (TX)