Re: a chuck's weight update no LBC 453lbs to 284lbs!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a chuck's weight update no LBC 453lbs to 284lbs!
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:32:29 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/02 1:27:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> ok gang here it is a long awaited 5 month post surgery update on my
> progress.
> as of today i am now oficially free of all my diabetic medications! (blood
> tests earlier this week were reported tome via phone by the Dr's nurse this
> morning!)
> also i weighed myself this morning and the digital scale read exactly
> 284lbs! that is 100lbs lost in 5 months since surgery.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Hey chuck, as always, I am impressed by your determination to achieve your
goal.  You set your mind to it and by golly, you are doing it!  You look so
much better than you did when I first met you!  I wish I had your resolve.

Think about how much strain has been removed from your heart and lungs, and
probably other things.  When you hit your goal, all the clothing shops will
be trying to get your business!  (Hold out for the low bidder!)

Next up, have that Swedish operation where they remove a few inches from your
legs.  Then you will be shorter and fit in the Bugeye better.  Only problem
is that your knuckles will drag on the ground.  :-)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region RoadRally Steward
Merchandise Chairman
'77 MG Midget #51 (FSP)