Re: a chuck's weight update no LBC 453lbs to 284lbs!

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a chuck's weight update no LBC 453lbs to 284lbs!
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:57:07 -0400
How wonderful for you Chuck!  And what an inspiration to the rest of us who
are only struggling with a "few" pounds in comparison.  I've lost 25lbs
since the end of May and my blood sugar is back to normal too (wasn't
diabetic yet, but well on the way to it).  I have 25 or 30 more to go to be
within the "recommended" weight for my age and height, but I'm very happy
with what I've done so far.  Congratulations, and we're all rooting for you!

-Nory

NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.