Re: Too fast, too soon

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, skeffiewa@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Too fast, too soon
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:53:38 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi jack.
           When I drove to Texas from long island in July for the NAMGB
Registers main event I packed a half shaft in the boot. Since I've heard that
they can snap. I made the 4,000 mile round trip with miner trouble. However
Candice Cole from Kentucky snapped one 8:00 AM Sunday morning the time our
caravan of 14 cars where to leave. she was grateful had one and the oil to go
with it. The shaft shattered into 15 peace's at the spline. since then I
would never take the chance and not pull the pumpkin. It took us 1 1/2 hours
to do the job in the parking lot. So take the time to be confident you did it
right.

George
76 midget