Re: Too fast

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Clayton La Baw <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>, jack skeffington <skeffiewa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Too fast
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:24:51 -0400
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I was under the impression that he was able to get the axle out a few
inches (far enough to clear the studs, anyway).

If he can, just rotate the hub to make room to stick Grade 5 or 8 bolts
through the appropriate holes in the axle flange, bolt up the puller,
and whack away.

If I'm misremembering, then (to quote Emily Litella) "Ohhhhh, that's
different!  Never mind....."

Chris K.