Re: Cheap fix floor pans

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cheap fix floor pans
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:39:42 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/02 1:09:27 PM, KansaR@diebold.com writes:

<< full of buckshot anyways. so your gonna have a hard time welding the
aluminum to the rest of the steel..  >>

Okay, given that they banished buckshot in California back in 85 or so (not
really, but we were never big on shooting at highway signs), I think that
Crash will agree that we can't weld aluminum to steel--sounded like a fun
project stealing those road signs, though.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Daze (Ford) "The Motorhome"