Looking for an Engine

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for an Engine
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:58:23 -0500
Hey list,

I am looking for an upgraded engine for my 948 based Bugeye.  It occurs
to me that there might be some used engines out there looking for a good
home.

Though I wouldn't want to break up a nice package - an ex-racer like
Girard listed might fill the bill nicely.

If someone would like to split a car similar to this or has a used
hopped up 1275 - I would be interested in the engine (assuming it is in
at least fair shape and can be made streetable).

Mike

Mike Moomaw, Email:Mike.Moomaw@USi.net <mailto:Mike.Moomaw@USi.net> ,