Re: [Fwd: Re: Question for seller -- Item #1871209231]

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Question for seller -- Item #1871209231]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:21:45 -0500
Cc: shaf@zenten.com (Jay Shaffer), spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridget List)
Jay S, Stop by and we'll if we can help ;-)

can't help you personally, but I work with some folks that can

Larry
:-)

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com