Re: Aarm fulcrum pins

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aarm fulcrum pins
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:56:32 -0500 FILETIME=[BA5B94B0:01C2A207]
FWIW, both my ancient Sprite 1 and combined '58-'69 manual just shows one
fulcrum assembly in the exploded view (same factory drawing actually), but
it and the written instructions implies all nuts would be on the outside of
the arms. It's been too many decades though since I've worked on these to
recall how they came from the factory, or whether they were even consistent
over these model years as the manual implies, and original pics I have are
faded to the point where I can't see the detail.

GM