Re: Aarm fulcrum pins

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Jay Shaffer" <shaf@zenten.com>
Subject: Re: Aarm fulcrum pins
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:31:00 -0600
> >> A silly question if I could. I'm going to install new
> >> A-arms and new suspension on my bugeye project.

Jay and Larry,
I will back up Frank's statement. All of mine have the nuts to the outside.
If you look at the large washers, you will see that they have a lip on them
that precisely fits the large hole on the outsides of the frame mountings.
Not a coincidence!
My process (which might be the same as Frank's) is to put the inboard
bushings into the a-arm, put the a-arm into position, put the outboard
bushings into place through the nice large holes, put the bolts through from
the inboard side, put the washers into place making sure they seat properly
into the hole and the slot, put the nuts on and tighten them up. YMMV
David Lieb
RWA Midgets