Re: Aarm fulcrum pins- P.S.

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Larry Pitts <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Aarm fulcrum pins- P.S.
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:10:35 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
P.S. Make sure the shouldered/tanged washer seats in the large hole
correctly. Sometimes if the lip on the frame is worn, or if the washer lip
is worn they won't seat right. This is an important feature for correct
assembly. The tang keeps it from rotating, but the pin alignment is
dependent on the shouldered section.

Gerard