Spridgets-mod revisited

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgets-mod revisited
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:28:42 -0700 (MST)
Okay, I'm finally getting around to doing what I meant to do close
to a year ago.  Some of you may recall that I set up a list, spridgets-mod
on the team.net server.  The intention of that list is to have messages about
Spridgets, and not all the other fluff sent to it, but I've not done much
with it so far.

But I have now subscribed to spridgets, and will send messages from this
list, as well as ones sent directly to spridgets-mod@autox.team.net to the
moderated list as I deem appropriate.  Likes this message, for instance.

If you want to try it out, you can send a message to majordomo@autox.team.net
with the body of the message consisting of

  subscribe spridgets-mod
  end

One needs to realize that there will usually be some delay between the time
a message is sent from a subscriber to the time it shows up on the moderated
list.  Sometimes things get in the way of me sitting at the keyboard 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, like my real job, my wife, eating, sleeping,
fising leaky faucets and broken Triumphs and such.  But other than times
I am out of town and away from computers, the delay shouldn't be too bad.
We shall see.

mjb.