Re: Spridgets-mod revisited

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: Spridgets-mod revisited
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:02:42 EST
So is your position that it's some kind of covert plot to try to bring the
focus of an MG AH Sprite list to be on MGs and AH Sprites?

I'm not necessarily disagreeing it just seemed kind of funny to see someone
accused of relevance like it was sneaky.

What do you call it when someone believes in sticking to a subject, attention
excess disorder or something?

Your point is well taken that those who provide answers shouldn't just be
"pumped" for information, I think the idea of the list is everyone helps each
other, but those with most of the knowledge are going to give more than they
receive, my thanks to them, rest assured it's appreciated!

Mark M.