Important Sprite Spree info

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, sprite mod list <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>, Sprite Spree Committee <sprite2003@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Important Sprite Spree info
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:38:07 -0500
Everybody

I just recieved a phone call from Rick Moses, co-ordinator of the big
meet this May.
He has some concerns and I told him I would ask the list.
So here goes......

Mostly money concerns.
What it boils down to is a cost of about $250 for registration fees and
meals, now add on a good $300 for lodging for the 4 days.
So his question is "Will people be turned away with a cost of close to
$600 for a 4 day car meet?" This will be the average cost for a couple.

Remember, there is the welcome pub party.
Bar-b-que
Wine and cheese party
Banquet dinner
Registration fees to cover special guests, dash plaques, tee shirts,
paperwork ,awards, large meeting room fees, etc.
And rooms at $79 (I think) a night.

You do NOT have to participate in the meals, all, some, or none.
Reg fees look to be around $75 for 4 days.
The hotel fee is cheaper then the Super 8 charges per night.
Everyone must register, there will be 1 day only registration if that's
all you can come for.
What do you, the participants, think?
Does it sound fair? It's cheaper then a Disney 4 day trip.
So is $600 per couple unreasonable for a car meet?

Please reply to me or the Spridget list so all can see how we all feel.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ