Re: Important Sprite Spree info

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, sprite2003@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Important Sprite Spree info
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:27:03 EST
In a message dated 12/12/02 6:41:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> So his question is "Will people be turned away with a cost of close to
> $600 for a 4 day car meet?" This will be the average cost for a couple.

- - - - - - - - - - -

$600 is a bit much for me to handle at this time.  It has to be presented at
the lowest possible price, then have the add-ons so people can pick and
choose.  If you advertise "Sprite Spree 2003 only $600 per couple," you'll
only get a handful of takers.  OTOH, if you say registration is $75 for four
days, plus $79 per night/per couple for the room, then list the food and
other options ala carte, it is much more palatable.

At this time, I am committed to put together a RoadRally for the event.  I
will have to pick what days I will attend the rest, but I will be there for
at least some of it, and the rally will be a FUN event!  I PROMISE!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)