Re: Important Sprite Spree info

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Important Sprite Spree info
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:05:38 EST
In a message dated 12/12/02 6:40:04 PM, spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< Please reply to me or the Spridget list so all can see how we all feel. >>

Registration and hotel fees are fine.  I have a problem with all four nights
having a hotel- catered shindig, which theoretically provides us with a place
to have our evening event.  These things are seldom worth the price,
particularly the less expensive deals like a barbeque.  One of the things
that endeared Sprite Rush to me was the crazy little run in 70-80 Spridgets
to a restaurant like Home Town Buffet early in the evening, then going back
to the hotel for the tech session and evening's festivities.  Inexpensive,
too.  I'd prefer one or maybe two "hotel catered meals" (if we must) and a
couple of this type of thing or on your own dinners.  It would make things
much less expensive for all of us, and easily as much fun.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"