Re: 1978 midget distributor

To: <Corebuyer40@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1978 midget distributor
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 10:00:46 -0600
> we hav a 78 midget with a 1500cc cei electronic distributor can a
> conventional distributor be put on such as a 25d lucas if so does anyone
know
> the installation proceedure
Hi Joe,
I haven't found that shifter lever yet, been kept too busy cleaning out the
crawl space ;-). Hope to get out there and look for it this morning.

Another alternative if you do not already have the 25D dizzy is to look up
the Pertronix module for your current dizzy. I believe that it is available
for somewhere not too far over $100, but I am not familiar with the 1500
dizzys.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets