Re: Ugh

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ugh
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:58:53 -0500 FILETIME=[40880630:01C2B5F0]
Not being a Volvo fan for a variety of reasons, and new car dealers, period,
out of curiosity I did a google search and quickly found this:
http://www.calabasasmotorcars.com/cgi-bin/service.cgi indicating a belt
change, but not checking/replacing the tensioner.... You do get a power
antenna cleaning though, so let's not be too harsh on them. ;^)

GM