Bugeye gold

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Healey list Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye gold
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:12:52 -0600
Anyone out there doing a gold level restoration of a Bugeye? I've come
across a mint, stock, low mileage, complete 948 & smoothcase trans, stock
radiator, and front drum assembly.

All was removed from a low mileage CA car that was being transformed into a
hot street machine.

I've never seen such a clean engine... complete with generator, carbs, dist,
fan, wires... looks like you can drop it into a gold level car. (It's
cleaner than a 31,000 MKIII's engine I  picked up this summer...)

The radiator is so clean and shiny, it looks like its been powdercoated...
but its not, just a clean unrestored original.

Pictures available for serious inquiries.

WST