Re: Bugeye gold

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@solve.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye gold
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:59:17 -0800
Cc: GMari58175@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry and list,
     I guess I just went overboard.  My voltage regulator and fuse block are the
originals with the correct date (and work perfectly).  I used Garafalo's Bugeye
for
inspiraion for my restoration.  He also had all correct dates.  I guess it's
just a
gee wizz factor on my car.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite with useless correct dates on all components.