Re: Bugeye gold

To: macleans@earthlink.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye gold
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:55:42 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Hi Mike and list,,
Your comments regarding dates and Concours judging aren't entirely true.  I
ask for Bruce, Brian, Larry, Mike etc to chirp in, but dates on individual
components area not part of the criteria for judging.  What is checked is if
the component is the correct model and style.   Changes were made to some
components as years progressed, so if a 58 bugeye is being judged and the
brass dash pot nut has the little  O stamped on it... that\'s not correct as
the  O didn't come until later.  Anyway, just my two cents.
George Marinos