Re: [midgetsprite] A couple'o things.

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] A couple'o things.
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:10:27 -0800
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, BANJOJOHN@aol.com, PilotRob@webtv.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Jack,
     Don't tell us.  Tell her.  My wife has no interest in anything that I do
outside of work.  I have only got her to pump the brakes one time.  She has
never gone with me to any LBC events.  She is not the least interested in what
it is all about.  She is from a country where there is no Social Security or
any Government subsistence af any kind, so you spend all your waking time
trying to provide for your family and generate income.  If I am not making
money, she does not understand why I am spending time and money on something
like my LBC, radio controlled airplanes, hunting or any activity that costs
money.  She has been giving me the cold shoulder treatment now for 6 months
because of the purchase of the Harley Davidson.  She did not even talk to me
for the first 3 months following the day I brought it home. On the other hand,
she MUST drive a Mercedes and have gold jewelry, etc. so her fellow countrymen
see her as well off.  Even if she is not.  It's a game I won't play.  This has
always caused the most friction in our lives.  I don't know why she has stayed
with the cultural differences as such.  I suspect the kids are the only thing
holding it together.  If you have a wife that takes the least little bit
interest in your LBCs or any activity outside work you are interested in, you
are damn lucky.  Take care of that women.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite