Re: Connection cleaning

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Connection cleaning
Date: 18 Jan 2003 22:51:25 -0500 (pop-3.dnv.wideopenwest.com)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A .22 Caliber brass bristle bore brush from your local gun shop,
sporting goods place, or WalMart.  While you're shopping, find a
suitable cabinet knob that takes a machine screw to attach it to the
cabinet.  Screw the knob onto the threaded end of the bore brush, and
you've got a great tool for cleaning the female connectors.

Chris K.

--
Chris Kotting <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>