Re: Connection cleaning

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: Connection cleaning
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:47:54 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, w.gilroy@verizon.net (Bill Gilroy)
For what it's worth. I bought a set of those tail lamps in Stowe, from
Jeff. My impression: The tail light part is great. Only when you step
on the brakes it takes a second for the halogen brake lamp to light off
and it is not really any brighter than the tail lamp. It is but it is
bit difficult to tell at say dusk. I got them because on the way to
Stowe we were following a B that if he got too far ahead at night you
could barely see his lights.

I like the better visibility they give me, but I worry about the brake
lights. I think I am gonna do all of the marker lights with the
halogens this summer.

Larry

--

Larry Macy