Re: Weather not much LBC

To: kgb2@centurytel.net, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Weather not much LBC
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:59:02 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/27/2003 5:31:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kgb2@centurytel.net writes:

> I agree completely! I found a lovely 20 acre parcel near Winnemucca, but
> someone
> says "NO!". I also found a small acreage just south of Lake Ontario in
> upstate
> NY, complete with a 4 bedroom house, shop, barn, and inground pool at a
> price I
> can afford. DumbS*** says "NO!" Upstate NY is beautiful, he has never been
> there,
> and is convinced that all of NY is similar to Brooklyn. What to do?
> Kate

Kate,

Tell Gary while he was out of it in ICU he agreed to go and he can't go back
on his word now.  You lie and I'll swear to it!

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry