Re: Storage Places

To: gjbranch@attbi.com, bugeye15@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Storage Places
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:51:34 EST
In a message dated 1/27/03 4:05:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gjbranch@attbi.com writes:

> I have since learned "the trick" about self storage places.   Don't tell
> them
> you're gonna put a car in.  Just ask 'em how much $$.  If they ask what's
> going
> in, of course you should hang up right away.  Otherwise.........

You can always store "auto parts" but keep in mind they must have insurance
and the insurance companies probably insist that there be no flammable
liquids stored inside.  You really shouldn't store a can of gas in your
garage either.  It is too easy to puncture a can if something drops on it.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)