Re: Storage Places

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Storage Places
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:10:37 -0500 FILETIME=[EC7FB170:01C2C650]
Geoff,

I ran into the same problem here on Long Island. The only place that would
was Public Storage. They are a chain.
But they wanted $300 a month for it!!!
It wasn't oil that they were worried about, it was Gasoline. All the other
places said the wouldn't store anything that held gasoline, even including
lawn mowers, leaf blowers et al.
Even tho the Bugeye I wanted to store hasn't had gas in it for about 15
years and wouldn't while it was in there for the winter, they said no.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto