RE: No More British Car Magazine?!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No More British Car Magazine?!
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:37:03 -0600
I read it on the GRM messageboard and ordered
a subscription immediately.

If it is anything like GRM, I know that I will
enjoy it.  They haven't given a bunch of detail
on the exact format, but you could guess that
it will be vintage racing oriented.  Tim Suddard,
the editor, races a TR3 and loves Triumphs.  Don't
worry about the British car portion disappearing.

GRM is a great mag (the ONLY magazine I have ever
subscribed to for more than a year).  You should
pick one up and read it.  You'll probably enjoy
it.

Here is the new website (although a little thin)

http://www.classicautosport.net/

-Rob