Re: No More British Car Magazine?!

To: Nory <nory@buffnet.net>
Subject: Re: No More British Car Magazine?!
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 00:00:24 -0500
Cc: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Grass Roots Motorsports has been a favorite at our house for a couple
years now and I feel they will do well with the new mag as well. If
anyone concerned with the fate of the magazine were to email Tim Suddard
at GRM grmtim@aol.com I'm sure he'd give a listen. They also have had
booth space at Carlisle Import Fest and were very approachable and fun
to talk to. Remeber, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Dave