Re: On British Car Magazine

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:52:07 -0800
Cc: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, marcos@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
I feel pretty much the same way.  I'm sure their intentions toward the British
car reader are in the right place, but they will surely have to respond to the
majority of the readership.  What if they start getting letters asking for more
motorsport international content and less stuff about British cars.  How will
they address that?  I fear we will see less and less British car content over
time.  Just a natural progression when you try to cover too many bases for too
many people.  I signed up for a British Car Magazine, not an International
Motorsport Mag.  Just my 2 cents.  Flame suit on.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite