Re: was AMCO now judges

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was AMCO now judges
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:04:30 EST
In a message dated 2/9/03 3:52:11 PM, spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< But not ALL judges are like that. I do know that George MariNOS is a
true friend of ANYBODY in the concours field. And George's car has some
accessories ;) Right Biff? >>

George is even nice enough to give us credit for our "restoration", even
though we have no plans for concours or returning to stock, even if we still
had the ability.  We are also seeing a few judges on the West Coast who are
willing to be reasonable regarding owner restored Sprites at least.  This is
our observation of those people who are interested in concours and have
lovely cars to prove it.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"