Re: was AMCO now judges

To: biffjones@erols.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: was AMCO now judges
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:36:30 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, 60bugeye@ev1.net
Biff,
You know how I feel about your car.  As the chief judge during your
judging,...why is this the first time I am hearing about your dissatisfaction
in your score.  Any issues should have been brought to me at that time.  I am
confused.  And there is No mistake.  ANY AND ALL accessories are not deducted
for originality...as long as they are the correct period, etc.  Condition is
another matter.
George