Re: The no-turn-signal signal (no LBC, and lengthy)

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: The no-turn-signal signal (no LBC, and lengthy)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:54:03 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Peter C. wrote:
>       I came to a realization the other morning. Folks who don't use turn
> signals obviously can't,

Peter

I think you made a mistake. It's not the folks behind the wheel, it's
the cars themselves. If you notice, the higher the pricetag on the car,
the less usefull options. Like signals.
Next time check out the car while you wave with your finger.
I bet the first guy has a caddy or lincoln. Next up it's japanese
versions of expensive cars like the honda Acura, Datsun Infinity, and
toyota Lexsux. And for proof positive, you never see a Mercedes Benz
with signals.
So either these cars just don't come with signals or the butt licks
driving them think the car knows when they are going to make a turn.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ