Re: The no-turn-signal signal (no LBC, and lengthy)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The no-turn-signal signal (no LBC, and lengthy)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:47:19 EST
In a message dated 2/11/03 4:26:10 PM, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< They're just from southern California.  There the turn signal is frowned
upon because it does what it is supposed to do, that is, signal others of
you intentions.  In S.Cal that gives the 'other guy' advance warning to cut
you off before you can make the move. >>

I haven't found Southern California to be so different from Northern
California, but it's too bad we can't all just use our turn indicators and
drive politely.  I also find it interesting that CHP and local agencies tend
to ignore "forgetting to" use turn indicators.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"