looking for dog contacts (no LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for dog contacts (no LBC)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:08:17 -0800
Sorry I was less than clear.  No experiment on the animals at all.  We don't
want the dogs.  We want to send out a small 'toothbrush' that is rubbed over
the gums a few times to collect the animals DNA.  Then send us the brush.
The link below gives an overview of our use of the information we get from
the DNA on the brushes.

Glen