Re: looking for dog contacts (no LBC)

To: bcleary@awod.com, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: looking for dog contacts (no LBC)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:15:10 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In this case, not a bit fishy.  Glen is a very reputable researcher into dna
for the University of California.  Also, you will note, that his post
indicates that he is not out to prove anything--merely to establish a base
for  charting indications.  And that's as it should be.  If I had a pit bull,
I would trust him with its dna.  The truth might help those who sincerely
believe that the dogs have received a bad rap.  And if the dogs indeed are
biologically more likely to bite, then they should be kept away from
children, as well as adults who don't want to cohabitate with a dangerous
animal.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"