RE: No LBC-jack/GPS/Radar detector

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No LBC-jack/GPS/Radar detector
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:45:53 -0800
Annice and other Spridgeteers,

Sorry to disappoint you- the "topless run" yesterday was with my Porsche! My
Bugeye is still not street legal.

Bought one of those racing jacks this morning from Horrible Freight- They
were $199, but because I had a printed page from their website, I got the
jack at the Internet price ($179), and did not have to pay the handling
charge ($5.95)... I paid taxes, but I would have from the website too, so it
turned out to be cheaper at the store! They had 22 in stock (El Cajon, So
Cal). The store manager did tell me they will only match the Internet price
if you bring a print out.

Is there any computer savvy Spridgeteer would know if someone makes a card
or other hardware/software combo to change a PC into a GPS?

What is the best radar detector on the market?

Jac
---