Re: Re: LBC buying

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: LBC buying
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:17:31 -0500 (EST)
In addition, have someone in the area where the car is located look at it for
you and give you a report. Also, if it isn't  necessary to put down a
"substantial" deposit, put down a smaller deposit both you and the seller are
comfortable with. Another possibility, if you are actually picking up the car
in "a couple of weeks", maybe the seller would hold the car, or hold the car
for something nominal like a $100 with the agreement that if the deadline to
pick up the car passes the seller can sell it to someone else.
rusty