Re: Questions About Shipping My Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions About Shipping My Spridget
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:32:52 -0500
I just want to give a quick thanks for everyone who has responded.

I'm not sure which way I'll go. If the company picks up the relocation, I'll
definately ship it. If they don't the smart idea seems to be buying my own
trailer (and keeping or selling it later).

Either way, never having moved across country, I'm definately learning as I
go. I'm looking forward to the possibility of top down weather all the time.

Thanks again.
Al