Re: Questions About Shipping My Spridget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions About Shipping My Spridget
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:14:42 EST
In a message dated 2/26/03 4:09:39 AM, baddogracing@yahoo.com writes:

<< I agree with Kent. Even if you buy a new trailer and sell it later, you
should come out way under $800. >>

But only if you have a suitable, properly equipped tow vehicle and know how
to tow a trailer or are willing to take the time to learn.  Safety first, and
by the way, the speed limit IS 55 with a trailer--even a little one.  We tow
our Sprite all over the country, but it isn't a step to be taken without due
caution.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"